The PC with SmartAlert Software displays calls from all connected and programmed devices. It can be integrated with both the SmartCare Hardwired System and the SmartAlert Wireless System. The Notification Center on the main page displays each call listed by time and priority. The oldest and highest priority calls are displayed at the top.
Each call will display as a separate line item and will include:
- Location – The location of a fixed device. Mobile Pendant’s location requires extra hardware and programming.
- Device - This displays the name of the device, resident, or room where the device is located. This is done in programming
- Priority – The priority level is set in programming. Some devices and locations require a higher importance than others.
- Duration – This is the call duration. How long has the call been active without being cancelled.
A tone will sound when a call comes in as long as the volume on the PC is turned on.
This is a code requirement and highly recommended.
The RATH® Notification Center offers numerous icons for administrators to generate reports, manage staff and resident information, and customize alert notification.
- Management Email Database: Customize which care givers are emailed call reports automatically
- Resident/Patient Database: Enter important resident information and upload a profile picture
- Nurse/Care Giver Database: Enter care giver information and set up email and text alerts
- Shift Database: Assign care givers to shifts for custom notification and tracking
- Zone Database: Assign care givers to zones for custom notification and tracking
- Reporting: Generate and send custom call reports. Sort by date, room, response time, shift, resident, zone, caregiver, or call priority level
The SmartAlert Software
comes on a PC for one main work station called the Notification Center.
You can have multiple PCs with software on the network or as a completely stand-alone solution. To ensure that only administrators have access to sensitive information, some screens are password enabled.
If you are using mobile pendants and want to know where it is when it’s activated this is done in programming and installation. It starts by Fingerprinting
the building and making sure you have enough Repeaters
located throughout the facility to give a triangulation. Ask RATH® about the Wireless Site Survey Kits
Installation training is required for these solutions. If you would like to find a RATH® approved dealer, please contact us for assistance. If you want to become a RATH® Nurse Call dealer or distributor please contact RATH® for Sales & Installation Training.Click to Download:
- • SmartAlert-Software: RC200M Data Sheet
- • SmartAlert RC200PC Notification Center Data Sheet