- The RATH® Wireless Pull String Station is available with white or ivory Lexan plates and a matching surface mount back box. The station comes with a 6’ polyester cord, heavy-duty slide switch, call placed LED, and a wireless transmitter.
- When the heavy-duty slide switch goes from the UP/OFF position to the DOWN/ON position, the 900 MHz transmitter is activated. The call placed LED will illuminate. This can be done by pulling the 6’ polyester cord or sliding the switch down. To cancel the call, slide the switch up to the OFF position. A cancellation also activates the universal transmitter.
- • High-impact Lexan plates (white or ivory)
- • Dimensions:
- • Face Plate: 4.5" H x 2.75" W (single gang)
- • Back Box: 4.75" H x 3.25" W x 2" D
- • Estimated Battery Life: 3-5 years
- • Internal Battery Type: Panasonic CR123A
- • Operating Environment:
- • Temperature: -4°F to 140°F using internal battery
- • Humidity: Up to 90% (non-condensing)
- • EchoStream® Frequency: 902-928 MHz, frequency hopping spread spectrum
- • Regulatory Compliance: FCC, RoHS, UL2560
- • Anti-microbial pull string available
Click to Download:
- • Wireless Pull String: RC1PSWH Data Sheet