- The RATH® Wireless Bedside Station is available with a white or ivory Lexan plate and a matching surface mount back box.
The station comes with a wireless transmitter and is compatible with RATH’s 2900-CCL call cord.
- When the button is pressed on the call cord, the 900 MHz transmitter is activated. To cancel the call, pull out the call cord button.
- • High-impact Lexan plates (white or ivory)
- • Dimensions:
- • Face Plate: 4.5" H x 4.5" W (two gang)
- • Back Box: 5" H x 5" W x 2" D
- • Estimated Battery Life: 3-5 years
- • Internal Battery Type: Panasonic CR123A
- • Operating Environment:
- • Temperature: -4°F to 140°F using internal battery
- • Humidity: Up to 90% (non-condensing)
- • EchoStream® Frequency: 902-928 MHz, frequency hopping spread spectrum
- • Regulatory Compliance: FCC, RoHS, UL2560
Click to Download:
- • Wireless Bedside Station: RC2BSWH Data Sheet