Waterproof Pendants: RC-IT-726E WH (White) & RC-IT-726E BK (Black)
The RC-ITMK-1046 ensures continuous access to information, while eliminating staff management requirements.
As the epicenter for a connected campus, local access at the nurse’s station will depend on the unit directly.
The RC-IT-726E_ is securely associated with the resident to help empower seniors with a feeling of control while maintaining their safety and security. With location accuracy, response times decrease, and efficiency increases.
This single sensor can be used to locate, protect, and identify a resident in seconds.Features:
Click to Download:
- Battery powered Active UHF (900MHz) sensor
- Thoughtfully designed for seniors
- Large ergonomically designed button
- Haptic feedback upon successful button press
- Secondary button for clearing events
- Small, lightweight design
- Waterproof (IPX7)
- Anti-microbial pendant lanyard available (Part #RC-LANYARD)