- The RATH® Bedside Station is available in white or ivory Lexan material or Stainless Steel and comes standard on a single gang plate. The stations come with a cancel button, a call placed LED, and a 1/4" plug for a standard call cord. The station is functionally supervised and only requires a single connection to the nearest Smart Device.
• 2900-1BS Single Bedside Station Series Part Numbers:
• 2900-1BSIV Ivory
• 2900-1BSWH White
• 2900-1BSSS Stainless Steel
• 2900-2DBS Dual Bedside Station Series Part Numbers:
• 2900-2DBSIV Ivory
• 2900-2DBSWH White
• 2900-2DBSSS Stainless Steel
- When the button on the call cord is pressed, the call has been placed. The call placed LED will turn on steady letting the calling party know that the call has been placed. If the call cord is unplugged from the socket, it will activate the device as a priority call. To cancel the station, be sure the call cord is plugged in and press the cancel button.
- • Wire: 24 AWG, Cat5 or Cat5e, 8 conductor ONLY
- • Connectors: RJ45 Cat5 or Cat5e ONLY
- • Backbox: Minimum depth of 3"
• Material: High-impact Lexan (white or ivory) or 302 Stainless Steel 20 AWG
• Face Plate Dimensions:
(Single): 4-1/2" H x 2-3/4" W (single gang)
(Dual): 4-1/2" H x 4-1/2" W (dual gang)
• SmartLoop™ Power Technology
• Compatible with our SmartCare System & CliniCare System
- • Bedside Station: 2900-1BS Series Data Sheet
- • Dual Bedside Station: 2900-2DBS Series Data Sheet
- • 2900-CC8 Call Cord Data Sheet