- The Rath Dome Light is available in white or ivory Lexan material or Stainless Steel and comes standard on a dual gang plate. The Dome Light is used to locally annunciate calls from an associated device. The Dome Light has an RJ45 port for connecting a single device. The LEDs give off a bright and clean light that is contained by a white cover.
- • Part Numbers:
- • 2900-2DLIV Ivory
- • 2900-2DLWH White
- • 2900-2DLSS Stainless Steel
- When an associated Switch Station is activated, the Dome Light turns on. The LEDs will light up white. When an associated Switch Station is cancelled, the LEDs will turn off.
• RJ45 connector
• 24 AWG, 8 conductor
• High-impact Lexan (white or ivory) or 302 Stainless Steel 20 AWG
• Face plate: 4-1/2" H x 4-1/2" W (two gang)
• Minimum back box depth: 2-1/8"
- • Dome Light: 2900-2DL Series Data Sheet