- The Rath Pull String Station is available in white or ivory Lexan material or Stainless Steel and comes standard on a single gang plate. The station comes with a 6’ polyester cord, a heavy-duty slide switch, and a call placed LED. The station is functionally supervised and only requires a single connection to the nearest Smart Device.
• 2900-1PS Series Part Numbers:
• 2900-1PSIV Ivory
• 2900-1PSWH White
• 2900-1PSSS Stainless Steel
- When the heavy-duty slide switch goes from the UP/OFF position to the DOWN/ON position, the call has been placed. This can be done by pulling the 6’ polyester cord or sliding the switch down. The call placed LED will turn on steady letting the calling party know that the call has been placed. To cancel the call, slide the switch up to the OFF position.
• SmartLoop™ Power Technology
• RJ45 connector
• 24 AWG, 8 conductor
• High-impact Lexan (white or ivory) or 302 Stainless Steel 20 AWG
• Face plate: 4-1/2" H x 2-3/4" W (single gang)
• Minimum back box depth: 2-1/8"
• Water resistant option available
• Compatible with our SmartCare System & CliniCare System
- • Pull String: 2900-1PS Series Data Sheet