- The Rath Check-In Station is available in white or ivory Lexan material or Stainless Steel and comes standard on a single gang plate. The station comes with a push button and a call placed LED. The station is functionally supervised and only requires a single connection to the nearest Smart Device.
• 2900-1CI Series Part Numbers:
• 2900-1CIIV Ivory
• 2900-1CIWH White
• 2900-1CISS Stainless Steel
- The Check-In Station uses proprietary Check-In Software that is loaded into every Host Controller. The device is activated by pressing the momentary push button causing the call placed LED to turn on steady. If the button is pressed within the programmed check-in time range, the device will automatically reset and no further action is required. If the button is not pressed, the software will let the staff know that the device has not checked in.
The alert is cleared by pressing the check-in button.
• SmartLoop™ Power Technology
• RJ45 connector
• 24 AWG, 8 conductor
• High-impact Lexan (white or ivory) or 302 Stainless Steel 20 AWG
• Face plate (Single): 4-1/2" H x 2-3/4" W (single gang)
• Minimum back box depth: 2-1/8"
• *Compatible with our SmartCare System only
- • Check-In: 2900-1CI Series Data Sheet